17th March 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for Diploma Biomedical student?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what are the courses available for study after completing Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  2. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  5. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  6. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  7. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  10. What are the possibilities available to study Commerce degree course for 3 years diploma student?
  11. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  13. List of Diploma courses available to study for 12th Humanities student?
  14. Why the freshers in India does not get a core job in manufacturing or in relevant field that they are interested?
  15. Last 5 years solved question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  17. Job oriented courses other than B.Arch to study for Architecture Diploma student?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
15th April 2016, 11:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for Diploma Biomedical student?

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering:

After successful completion of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering, Of Course B.Tech/ B.E is the recommended course. Yes, B.Tech/ B.E in Biomedical Engineering is the best course to pursue after completion of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering.

* Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering
* Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering
* M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
* Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering

Even after B.E/ B.Tech you may even go with Master's Degree followed by Ph.D course. You may find employment opportunities in Installation, Manufacturing, Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Quality Control and Testing Departments and in Manufacturing departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?