16th June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Benefit of BMLT courses after Diploma with 10 years of experience?

I want to know about the benefit of BMLT corses after diploma completed with experience of 10 yrs. in reputed hospital.can i get relaxation of course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BMLT after completing DMLT from CMAI?
  2. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  3. Is Blood Test the only work of BMLT studies Lab Technician? Can we earn good after this course?
  4. What are the other fields in Biology than MBBS? What is the future of Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do my BMLT through distance learning? I have qualified my D.Pharmacy
  6. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  7. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  8. How to take admission in Lab Technician in Pimez
  9. BMLT course is available at AIIMS? How to get admission? Details of requirements and minimum marks to get admission?
  10. What other benefit we can get apart from training in cie organised courses? Is it possible to get overseas job placement?
  11. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  15. What I have to do after completion of 12th Class with Biology?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  17. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  18. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
12th August 2015, 06:45 PM
mrss

Default Re: Benefit of BMLT courses after Diploma with 10 years of experience?

BENEFITS OF BMLT COURSES AFTER DIPLAMO:-
BMLT program offers skill and knowledge progress in applying medical standard and technical standards for adressing in a lab test. The program will help the aspirants to work in the reasearch area as assistants.Academic job chances area also avaliable for them. The candiates can get opportunities to work in the quality/control departments also.
ELIGIBLE CRITERIA FOR BMLT:
The qualification needed for BMLT program is a pass in HSC(10+2) with physics,biotechnology chemistry,math$, and biology. The aspirants should have atleast 50% marks for this program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?