18th July 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and job prospects of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course?

I want to know about the course details which is Diploma in Networking and Internet Application. Kindly tell me its detail and about the job prospect through this course.
Regards-
Shakti Tiwari

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Electronics and Networking & Internet Application to do in Diploma for an employee of Qatar?
  2. List of institutes offering Diploma in Networking and Internet Application in Bengaluru?
  3. Details and job prospects of Diploma in Network Administration?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  5. Detailed information and benefits of study Diploma in Networking course?
  6. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course in IFTM University?
  8. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  9. Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?
  10. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Communication and Computer Networking Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?
  12. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX course? Job opportunities for candidates through this course? -- [New]
  14. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?
  16. Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?
  17. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
30th July 2016, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and job prospects of Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course?

Detailed Information about Diploma in Networking and Internet Application Course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course is as follows.

>> Candidates who have completed their 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern are eligible to apply.

>> Diploma in Networking and Internet Application course is a Diploma level course.

>> The duration of this course generally lasts for about 1 year. After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in MNC companies.

>> Some of the colleges offer this course are,
* IFTM University, UP
* Institute of Technology and Management, Tamil Nadu
* International Council for Management Studies, Tamil Nadu
* Anjuman-E-Islam Akbar Peerbhoy College of Commerce and Economics, Maharashtra
* All India Institute of Management Studies (AIIMAS), Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?