3rd March 2012, 03:16 PM
swathitt

When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science

sir
I had completed my diploma in Computer science. so I have write the entrance exam for direct entrance for engineering, so please tell the when the ECT entrance application date.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  2. Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?
  3. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  4. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  5. What should I do between M.Tech, M.Phil or B.Ed after doing MSc Computer Science? Date of sale of application form?
  6. Can I do correspondence in BSc computer science after doing Post diploma in Computer application?
  7. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  8. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  9. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  11. Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?
  12. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  13. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  14. What is the last date of NET application form sale for MSc in computer science
  15. Date of entrance exam for Diploma in Nautical Science? From where to get the application form?
  16. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?
  18. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years diploma in PG computer application?
29th December 2021, 12:54 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science

December 21: IIT Bombay releases subject-wise schedule for GATE 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?