26th August 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design?

Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design? If not what should I do? How can I be eligible for doing B.Arch? Can someone please guide me on the same? I am not sure how and what to do next after my diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in interior design?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design? -- [New]
  6. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  7. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  8. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  9. I am a Commerce student and passed advance diploma in interior design: Am I eligible for NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  11. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  12. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  13. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  14. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  18. How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?
26th August 2015, 06:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design.

Candidate who have completed 12th class or 10th + 3 years diploma in any stream from any recognised university are eligible to do B.Arch course.
Candidate must have secure more than 50% marks in qualifying exam.

Age of candidate must be from 17 to 23 years.

You can apply for LEET exam for lateral entry in B.Arch after your diploma. Candidate get admission in top colleges on the basis of the LEET score.
Some colleges gives admission on the basis of score in Diploma.
26th August 2015, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design?

You are eligible to pursue B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) course after completion of Diploma in Interior Design course. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this B.Arch course is Either 12th Class with minimum 50% marks or Diploma in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

In order to pursue B.Arch course, you are required to write NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) course after diploma course. Since you have completed Diploma in Interior Design which is Diploma course, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in NATA Entrance Examination.

Click here for More NATA Exam Details
27th August 2015, 01:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design? If not what should I do? How can I be eligible for doing B.Arch? Can someone please guide me on the same? I am not sure how and what to do next after my diploma course.
Yes, you are eligible fro B.Arch course through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
19th March 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of one year diploma in interior design? If not what should I do? How can I be eligible for doing B.Arch? Can someone please guide me on the same? I am not sure how and what to do next after my diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?