29th January 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma Chemical course?

Sir/Madam,
Please let me know how much mark in 10th standard requires to get an admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  7. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  12. Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 70% in 10th and 2876 rank in JEXPO?
  14. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
3rd February 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma Chemical course?

To get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, you must have qualified 10th standard in all subjects with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
28th July 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma Chemical course?

HOW MUCH RANK WILL JOIN TO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING IN DIPLOMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?