1st December 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of doing diploma in Gynaecology after 12th standard?

Can I do diploma in gynaecology after 12 class in baba faridkot university. What is the duration of course? Can you please give me the complete information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

1st December 2016, 06:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of doing diploma in Gynaecology after 12th standard?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do Diploma in Gynaecology after the completion of class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Biology from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for Diploma in Gynaecology course.
The duration of the above said course is 2 years.
29th May 2022, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of doing diploma in Gynaecology after 12th standard?

Can we do diploma in gynaecology just after 12
4th August 2022, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Gynecology diploma after Bpharm or Mpharm?
31st August 2022, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir .can I do dgo after bsc nursing..how can get admission in dgo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?