7th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the required marks for admission in Amity University in 12th, graduation, MAT marks and MAT percentile?

For admission in Amity University what are the required marks in:

1. 12th std
2. Graduation
3. MAT marks
4. MAT percentile

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  2. Am I eligible for XAT/MAT exam after scoring 45% in Graduation in Commerce?
  3. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  4. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam
  5. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
  6. Will I get into Christ and Amity College after scoring 92 percentile in MAT?
  7. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 639 marks and 81 percentile in MAT Exam?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  9. Am I eligible for MBA course having secured 46% in B.Com?
  10. Can I get admission in a better college after passing B.Com with 47.17 percentile, 635.4 marks in MAT and 80.38 score?
  11. What is my percentile if scored 491.5 marks in MAT?
  12. Cutoff marks required in MAT to get admission in a reputed college in India? Tips for preparation?
  13. Can I get in good B-Schools after scoring 97.77 percentile in May MAT exam? How am I supposed to send my marks to the institutions?
  14. Best B-Schools for me based on my CAT and MAT scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expected percentile for a candidate who has scored 596.50 Composite marks in MAT?
  16. What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?
  17. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  18. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary? -- [New]
6th November 2011, 12:59 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the required marks for admission in Amity University in 12th, graduation, MAT marks and MAT percentile?

dear friend,

if you have 70% marks consistent in your total academic career then
you don't get any problem to take admission in Amity.
and we all know that it is a great university .
so go for it.
best of luck.
24th May 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the required marks for admission in Amity University in 12th, graduation, MAT marks and MAT percentile?

does Amity University accepts SAT scores?
31st May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are required in pcm in 12th for doing btech?
25th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared in final year graduation and i will get result in september or october could i take admission in mba program in amity. whether i have to appear in kat or mat?
8th July 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

hii i m pursuing BA i wnt to take addmision im AMITY can you plz tell what is the percentile is needed in taking adddmision ....
24th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hai i have done my graduation in jmi ,but my marx is 49/ (history hon) can i take admition in mba,?
25th July 2012, 12:31 PM
sheelasnj

if you have 70% marks consistent in your total academic career then
you don't get any problem to take admission in Amity.
and we all know that it is a great university .
so go for it.
29th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmision in btech lateral entry i have 58.58 marks in diploma engggenering in ece
16th December 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me
how much percentage i need in 10th.
i got 62% in 10th and in 12th i got 75% in cbse board.
so can i get admission in the amity university for b.com honours.
3rd February 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmisin in amity university if i got 70% above in 12th std ?
3rd February 2013, 07:27 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in Amity University it will be better if you maintain a good percentage of above 70% throughout the academics.

The marks in the 12th Standard, Graduation, MAT marks need to be above 70% so that you have good chances of getting the seat for sure.

Thank you,

All the best.
29th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th this year and i want to know that how much marks are needed to get addmission in your collage . and how much fee is needed in the entrence . i am willing to take addmission in your collage . pls help me?
17th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th this year and i want to know that how much marks (in 12th) are needed to get addmission in your jaipur collage?
30th April 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Amity university after 10th.Will doing that can create a problem for me in future
5th May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have 56%marks in b.sc (c/s).i got in admission in mca
please told me that about this
email id [email protected]
mobile no- 8802620196,9582238151
2nd June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i have 65% marks in 12 will i get the admission in b.tech from amity
17th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I got 52% marks in 12th ND jee Main 53. Can I get addmiton in b. Tech.?
20th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am trying to score above 90% in my ISC , is that enough for the admission in your institution?
13th May 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I join amity university immediately after 12th class itself, because I am very much interested in travel courses than engineering.
If yes, what is the minimum percentage required to join amity ?
8th June 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MBA from amity university after scoring 55% in B.com ...and what will be the procedure of getting admission in MBA from amity university. .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?