10th February 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for 12th Agriculture student?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the details about Diploma courses for me as I have done 12th with Agriculture subject. Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study PG Diploma in Agriculture for B.Com graduate?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  4. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  5. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  6. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  8. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  9. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. List of Diploma courses available to study for 12th Humanities student?
  14. What PCMB students can study after completing 12th? Information on integrated courses? How to apply for those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. Detailed information about JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student
  17. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  18. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
14th February 2016, 05:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for 12th Agriculture student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to higher studies. Since you have done 10+2 so you should go forward with graduation degree course rather than diploma course as graduation degree course is more valuable than diploma course and you can opt for a greater job scope. However, since you are aspiring for diploma course, so you can get admission in diploma course on the basis of your tenth performance. As you have done your 10+2 level with Agriculture as a subject, if you have interest, you can pursue your diploma course in the field of Agriculture engineering. Otherwise, there are wide number of options for diploma course ranging from diploma in various engineering branches to diploma in hotel management, mass communication, fashion designing, interior designing, and many more. Choose the discipline as per your interest and comfort in the subject area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?