15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do diploma in management or event management

Hello Sir, I have passed my 10th standard in 2014 and even I was studying 11 & 12, but couldn't complete because of financial issues, but I want to complete my studies. So, I want to do diploma but not in science subjects. Diploma in management or event management will be okay. Will you please help me with college names please. Thank you

16th June 2017, 12:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to do diploma in management or event management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have passed my 10th standard in 2014 and even I was studying 11 & 12, but couldn't complete because of financial issues, but I want to complete my studies. So, I want to do diploma but not in science subjects. Diploma in management or event management will be okay. Will you please help me with college names please. Thank you
Its good to see that you are interested to continue your studies. You are eligible to apply for Diploma Management or Even Management course. Those who completed their 10th standard are eligible to apply for Diploma in Management course. Please refer the eligibility criteria below;

- The candidate must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.

(OR)

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution,

(OR)

The candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
16th June 2017, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute. Just keep track of the notifications and apply accordingly.

Seats will be allotted based on your rank through counselling. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared.
17th June 2017, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates after completion of 10+2 in any stream can do a Diploma in Event Management course. Diploma in Event Management course is available to study in various colleges in India. Duration of the course is 11 months, part time in some colleges. Candidates can contact the institution for getting admission. Diploma in Event Management course is available in the following colleges.

EMDI Mumbai - Website Link

NIEM - Website Link

National Academy of Event Management & Development - Website Link

Impact Institute of Event Management - Website Link

Jagran Lakecity University - Website Link

Skybird Aviation - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?