11th March 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Details about PG Diploma in Construction Management course? How it will boost my career?

Hello sir, I am Civil Engineering student and planing to study PG Diploma in Construction Management course. Please give me details about this course? How it will boost my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  2. Detailed information and syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management course?
  3. Can a PG Construction Business Management from NICMAR do PhD in Construction Management?
  4. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  5. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  6. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  7. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  8. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Ph.D part time while working in a construction MNC?
  10. Can I do M.Phil after doing M.A English from Kurukshetra University with 50% marks
  11. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  12. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  13. Distance colleges which offers Diploma in Construction Management?
  14. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  15. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  16. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  17. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  18. Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?
14th May 2019, 11:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about PG Diploma in Construction Management course? How it will boost my career?

=> Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Management is a Diploma levelArchitecture course.

=> The duration of Diploma in Construction Management course is 1 year.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Construction Management course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in civil engineering with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the college.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

** National Institute of Technology - NIT, Calicut

** Vishwakarma Global Business School - VGBS, Pune

After completing this course, you can make your Bright career with the help of jobs in given below employment area.

1. Railways

2. Airlines

3. Urban Development Bodies

4. Academic Institutes

5. Construction Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?