18th November 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a PG Construction Business Management from NICMAR do PhD in Construction Management?

I have complete Post Graduation in Construction Business Management from National Institute of Construction Management and research, Pune. Can I apply for PhD in Construction Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  2. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  3. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  4. Which is best option to do post graduation in Advance Construction Management? NICMAR or something else?
  5. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  6. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  7. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  8. How to do a course in graduate certificate in construction qualify management in NICMAR? I am working in SIMPLEX infrastructures
  9. How far is it valid to do PhD after distance course from NICMAR?
  10. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after PGP in ACM, NICMAR?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  14. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  15. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  16. Is MBA in construction management from NICMAR approved by AICTE?
  17. Fee structure and admission procedure of Post Graduate Programmes in Advanced Construction Management of NICMAR, Pune? How to get an education loan?
  18. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
19th November 2017, 05:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a PG Construction Business Management from NICMAR do PhD in Construction Management?

Yes, definitely a PG Construction Business Management can apply for PhD in Construction Management. Those candidate who have completed Postgraduate in Construction Business Management with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline.
You must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission for PhD course in the relevant discipline.
19th November 2017, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a PG Construction Business Management from NICMAR do PhD in Construction Management?

Yes, you are eligible to do PhD in Construction Management course after successful completion of PG in Construction Business Management course. There is a certain educational qualification required for doing this course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "Master's degree" or Post Graduation in respective stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with PG in the same stream, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) offers this PhD in Building Construction Management course.
20th November 2017, 09:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Ph.D course in Construction Management as you have completed your Post Graduation in Construction Business Management.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Construction Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned stream. Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard for admission in different Universities offering the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?