9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am from Ujjain and completing B.Com in Business Studies. After completion of it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies. Please tell me how to study this course from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  2. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  3. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  4. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies? -- [New]
  5. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  6. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  7. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  8. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  9. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  10. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  11. Can I join in the post of graduate studies? What is the eligibility criteria? I am an Agricultural Engineering student
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIITs?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Linguistics from University of Delhi? How to get admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Transmission and Distribution course from NPTI, Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?

12th February 2018, 08:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Ujjain and completing B.Com in Business Studies. After completion of it want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies. Please tell me how to study this course from reputed college? Eligibility criteria for it?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Business studies after completing B.Com. Those who completed their Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Business studies after completing B.Com.

Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Address: Loyola College Campus, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
Phone: 044 2817 7100

All India Institute Of Management Studies
Address: No. 55, St Lazarus Church Rd, RA Puram, Block RE, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Phone: 044 2495 6036

Chennai Business School
Address: CBS House No 31, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, 9th Lane, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004
Phone: 044 4242 4242

Those who interested to apply for PG Diploma in Business studies in reputed universities can apply online/offline with the required information.

Admission will be based marked scored in any one of the reputed examinations like AH-CET/ CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ AIMS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?