8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Details, features and benefits of studying PhD in Clinical Psychology?

Can I get the details of PhD programme in Clinical Psychology? I want to know the features and benefits of this course. Kindly let me know about these things asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  3. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  8. Best colleges in India for studying clinical psychology
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  11. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details? -- [New]
  12. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  15. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  17. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  18. What are the benefits of studying PhD(Physiology) for M.Sc student?
12th October 2016, 03:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details, features and benefits of studying PhD in Clinical Psychology?

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) in Clinical Psychology is graduate degree programme which is based on research. It explores the candidates into the field of wide range of theoretical topics. It helps to study the scientific study of Psychology including their theories and methods.

After completing this course you can explore your career in academic field or research sectors. You can become a Psychology Professor in college/universities.
You can find employment in medical field as a Substance Abuse Therapist. You can become a Psychology Statistician and can also get a job of a Pediatric Psychologist.

The main features of this course is that it helps the students to get proper knowledge and training regarding the concepts, tools, responsibilities and the functions of a clinical psychologist. It also helps to investigate and understand the patients problem or any other professional issue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?