10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in e-Governance course? Admission procedure in Techware Institute of Technology?

Kindly let me know that what are the jobs available for me after doing Diploma in e-Governance? I want to do this Diploma course from Techware Institute of Technology. Please tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  2. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Indian Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  3. Chances to get admission in NITs for a SC candidate having scored 67.4% in 12th and 60 marks in JEE Main -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  5. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Information Technology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get Transcript of Diploma in IT from Nirma Institute of Diploma Studies?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Database Administration course?
  9. Use of Computer Technology in Diploma? Kind of jobs offered after Diploma in Computer Science and scope of further studies?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for Diploma in Agriculture candidate? Starting salary after completing Diploma?
  11. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  12. What kind of jobs are available through Machine Translation Diploma course for B.Sc candidate?
  13. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Public Health course?
  14. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  15. Can i get entry in NIT Japur in 3rd semester?
  16. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  17. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
13th April 2018, 11:52 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in e-Governance course? Admission procedure in Techware Institute of Technology?

The program will cover areas such as introduction to e governance, information resources security and management, business intelligence tools, Change management, government accounting and financial management, cyber security and threat mitigation and mobile governance.

You can work in:

National Institute of Electronics and IT

IGDTW

HCL

Infosys

IT companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?