1st September 2013, 01:50 PM

Which branch is good for an electronics and instrumentation student in MBA

Which Branch is good for an Electronics & Instrumentation student in MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  2. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which MBA would be good after doing B.Tech in instrumentation? Should I go for MBA in production or Project Management?
  4. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  5. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation? -- [New]
  6. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  8. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  10. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  11. Previous years exam question papers for section engineer? I am electronics and instrumentation branch student
  12. Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?
  13. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  14. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  15. Can I sit for Electronics branch exam if I am a electronics and instrumentation engineering student?
  16. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Which branch is better for me in MBA course being a candidate having completed BE in Instrumentation and Control stream?
  18. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
11th June 2014, 07:41 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch is good for an electronics and instrumentation student in MBA

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

This is one of the popular course in the field of Management and having great demand.

There is good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

Infact this is the reason why many of the candidates are showing interest to join MBA course at Post Graduation level irrespective of their stream in Graduation.

As you have completed Engineering course with Electronics and Instrumentation stream, I suggest you to opt for the job opportunities with this qualification.

If you are not able to get the job, then opt for MBA course.

Its not that only specific specializations in MBA course are best suitable for MBA candidates,

You can choose the one as per your interest.

Some of the popular specializations will be

MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?