17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?

I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune. Please tell me last date to apply for it? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course from Symbiosis University, Pune? Scope of this course in India and foreign?
  2. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  3. Fees required to study MBA from Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune?
  4. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  5. How to do MBA in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  6. Fees to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune? Details regarding admission formalities?
  7. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  9. Details regarding admission in Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from MIT University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  10. Is Executive PGDBM holder eligible for NET exam?
  11. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  13. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  14. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  15. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?
  16. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  17. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  18. Entrance exams needed to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning? Fees required for it?
19th November 2017, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune. Please tell me last date to apply for it? Fees required for it?

Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning is open at present. Candidates can apply online for the joining the PG Diploma in Export Management in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning. The PG Diploma in Export Management course begins in July 1st every year. Candidates can contact the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning over the phone to get more details or can find the details on the website. The fee for the PG Diploma in Export Management in Symbiosis is Rs 23,000. Duration of the PG Diploma in Export Management course is one year. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?