28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune? Details regarding admission formalities?

I want to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune. How much it cost to study this course from here? Detail regarding admission formalities?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees for MBA(IT) at SIBM Pune and NITIE Mumbai?
  2. Cutoff required for SIBM Pune? Is it necessary to give CAT and MAT to take admission in SIBM Pune?
  3. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details regarding admission in Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from MIT University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  5. Which are the best colleges for studying Law in Chennai? What are the formalities for joining the course?
  6. Next date for snap examination? registration for snap examination different for different colleges?
  7. Can I be eligible for admission in MBA course of SIBM Pune if I am a student of BCA of GBU?
  8. When and what is the procedure followed for diploma course admission?
  9. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  10. Admission procedure to study MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune? -- [New]
  11. What is the fees structure for English honours?
  12. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  13. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  15. Regarding fees and exact place
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Vidyapeeth University, Pune? Fees required for it ?
  17. Information about Stri Bahutik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?
  18. Will school help to register for different exams outside? What is the formalities followed for the same?
30th August 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune? Details regarding admission formalities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune. How much it cost to study this course from here? Detail regarding admission formalities?

Fees to study the PG Diploma in Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship course in SIBM is as follows:

Total fees – Rs 75,000 (can be paid in two installment Rs 37,500 each) + Rs 10,000 refundable deposit.

PG Diploma in Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship course in SIBM duration is one year (Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 5 pm). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship course in SIBM. Candidates are selected on the basis of personal interview. Candidates can apply online for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship course in SIBM. Candidates can find the details in the SIBM, Pune website given Click Here
30th August 2017, 04:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees to study PG Diploma in Corporate Entrepreneurship course from SIBM, Pune? Details regarding admission formalities?

SIBM (popularly known as the Symbiosis) is a one of the best institutes of the country to Management studies.

They do offer the PG Diploma in Corporate Entreprenuership.

You need to fight an entrance test, conducted by the institute itself.

If you get a good rank then you will be offered a seat in the counselling conducted by the institute in the above said course.

The eligibility criteria is you have to be a graduate i.e. must have completed the studies in the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university and should be at least 21 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?