30th September 2015, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do Diploma one sitting after ITI Fitter?

I want to do diploma one sitting and my qualification is ITI fitter (95-97 batch) 2 years trade. How can i do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Which diploma colleges can I join after doing ITI in fitter with 79%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any chance for lateral entry admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and ITI in Fitter
  3. How can I join diploma in lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter?
  4. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  5. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  6. How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering after ITI?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  8. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  9. How to do diploma in civil engineering in AICET?
  10. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI fitter
  11. How can I join diploma lateral entry program after completing ITI Fitter?
  12. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  13. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI Fitter?
  14. Subjects to study in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 70% in ITI-Fitter?
  15. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
  16. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  17. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
1st October 2015, 12:47 AM
DSP@1

Default Re: How to do Diploma one sitting after ITI Fitter?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma course even after completing your ITI course.

The eligibility criteria for Diploma course are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th standard from the recognized board.
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% of marks in his/her 10th standard.

These are the requirements for joining Diploma course.

As you have done your ITI Fitter course you are eligible for it.

Only thing you have to do is give your best in the entrance test so that you will get seat in the best college.

After getting admission you can clear in one sitting if you work little hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?