13th September 2014, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.E. or B.Tech in Abroad after Diploma? Which one is better B.E. or B.Tech? How much money is required?

I have completed my diploma and i want do b.e. Or b.tech in abroad in meachanical field so plz tell me how can i apply ?? And plzz tell me in this process how many money require to do b.e. Or b.tech and also tell me wicha one is best b.tech or b.e. ???

28th April 2016, 04:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.E. or B.Tech in Abroad after Diploma? Which one is better B.E. or B.Tech? How much money is required?

BE and B.Tech are both the same Degrees and the name of the Degree is just different and weight of each of the degrees is same.
You need to crack the SAT and TOEFL Examinations to apply for the course of BE in Abroad.
You will have to apply on the basis of your marks that you have obtained in these Examinations.
You will be communicated with a list of Colleges where you can apply once you get your scores of these Examinations.
Regarding the fees it varies a lot so it can only be said to you clearly once you can give the name of the University from where you will be pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?