11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?

In your collage charotar changa, is there diploma course of computer engineering and information technology after 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  3. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  5. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  6. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government college to study Computer Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra if secured 65% in 10th?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  11. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  12. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  13. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  14. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  15. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?
  16. Cost of diploma in computer engineering after 10th? Is there any required computer course?
  17. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  18. Is it possible to join MCA after doing diploma in computer engineering?
14th December 2015, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?

For admission in the college you have mentioned you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of Gujarat State. You are definitely eligible for it being a class 10th passed out candidate.

Diploma in computer science engineering is offered through polytechnic entrance exam of the respective state. Therefore, be prepared for the exam so that you can get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
14th May 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?

Diploma course in changa university by 10 pass?
13th May 2022, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Diploma course in changa Univercity by 10th pass?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?