12th May 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate? What is the difference between them?

Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate? What is the difference between them? Can you please let me know if I can go ahead and do the diploma course or not? Am not sure now which one to take. So, can you let me know the information on this soon?

13th May 2015, 11:56 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate? What is the difference between them?

The eligibility for diploma course is that, you must have passed 10th class examination from any recognised board. After diploma, you can join bachelor in engineering course via lateral entry scheme. You can join the B.E course directly in the second year, skipping the first year.

The eligibility for higher secondary class is that, you must have done 10th class from recognised board. After intermediate, you can join bachelor in engineering course from the first year only. You can not go for lateral entry scheme.

The main difference between two is that, in diploma course, you will get to know about things practically. You will get more practical knowledge in the subject.

In intermediate class, importance will ne give for theory. You will get good knowledge in mathematics subject as well.

So, it is better if you go for intermediate after 10th rather than choosing diploma course.
2nd July 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate? What is the difference between them?

What are the advantages and disadvantages for inter and diploma?
24th January 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE GUIDE ME ANY ON LINE COURSE EQUAL TO INTERMEDIATE ... I DO JOB SO THAT I CAN NOT ATTEND REGULAR CLASSES
28th March 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Difference between inter and diploma
22nd April 2022, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed DCCP 3yrs course, but i have qualified as on 10th basis only , kindly clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?