9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Translation for M.A.(English) postgraduate?

I haven’t studied both English and Hindi in my undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Now, I have interested in Translation. So, I want to study Translation related diploma course. Please tell me that if there is any diploma course which I can study as I have completed M.A. in English.

17th April 2018, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Translation for M.A.(English) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I haven’t studied both English and Hindi in my undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Now, I have interested in Translation. So, I want to study Translation related diploma course. Please tell me that if there is any diploma course which I can study as I have completed M.A. in English.

Candidates can study a Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course after completion of the MA English to pursue their career in the translation field. The PG Diploma in Translation is available in IGNOU and various other colleges also. Duration of the course is one year. It helps students to gain translation skills from Hindi to English and vice versa. Candidates can study the course in the following universities:

IGNOU - Official Website

Gujarat University - Official Website

Gauhati University - Official Website

Sardar Patel University - Official Website
19th April 2018, 07:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Translation for M.A.(English) postgraduate?

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University can apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Translation.
You can opt any of the below mentioned streams for the Post Graduate Diploma course in Translation. They are:
  • Film Translation
  • Literary Translation
  • Machine Translation
  • Translation From English
  • Ab Initio Languages (Languages From The Beginning)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?