26th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?

i completed BE(mechanical) in the last year.now i want to do M.Tech in Environmental science or Engineering so,am i eligible to do this programme.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  4. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  5. How can I prepare for GATE after completing MSc in Environmental Science and Technology? I am interested in doing M.Tech/M.E
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  9. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  10. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  11. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  12. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  13. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Science in correspondence? I am a B.Tech mechanical passed students
  15. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  16. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  18. Energy Auditor's course after M.Sc (environmental science) with 3years experience?
17th June 2012, 09:14 PM
jyoti91

Default Re: Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?

hii

The eligibility requirement for Graduate Courses and Short – Term Courses is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science ( including biology ), or an engineering diploma.

For postgraduate degree leading to the Master’s degree ( M.Sc. ) one should be a graduate, a B.Sc. with Biology / Life / Environmental / Agriculture Science ( 3 – year course after 10+2 ). The basic requirements for a postgraduate is a degree in chemical or civil engineering. Candidates having engineering degree ( B.E. / B.Tech. ) in Mechanical or Electrical with some experience can also opt for such courses.

For Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Engineering the eligibility conditions remain same as those for the Postgraduate Degree. Various courses varying from short term to postgraduate degree level have been designed to suit the needs and requirements of the field of the study. The course have been designed in an integrated multi – disciplinary approach with a view to give graduates a better insight to the environmental problems confronting the dwellers of the present generation and in an attempt to conserve the Earth resources for the future generations.

thank you
27th September 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?

am i eligible for any post graduation course after completing my BE in electrical.
26th December 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i am cmpltd b tech in electronics and comm engg..am i eligible to do
mtech in oceanography..i dont knw abt the procedures to get the
admisn..when wl cusat condct the xam?notifications?
10th May 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

after b.e mechanical what are the option to go on
26th June 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for any environmental science related course after completing bca?
8th September 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Mtech in environmental engineering after completing BTech in civil ??
24th November 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Yes you are eligible... I am currently studying for MSc in environmental science after completing btech in chemical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?