9th September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in a company after passing computer engineering diploma? Or Can I do diploma after MCA degree?

sir ,i am computer engineering diploma complated and now my age 28 can i get a job in company or can i do the dilploma after mca degree please suggest me ?

12th February 2013, 12:13 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in a company after passing computer engineering diploma? Or Can I do diploma after MCA degree?

As far as age is concerned there is no point in doing diploma now,after MCA. It is like going back to school after your graduate. So,if you have completed diploma now,you can search for jobs.

You can apply your resume to various companies and job seekers: some of the best job seekers which can provide jobs are

www.freshersworld.com
www.monsterjobs.com
www.freejobalert.com
www.shine.com

Here,you can upload your curriculum vitae and they will call up for you according to the needs and your qualification.

regards,

yash
9th May 2013, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in a company after passing computer engineering diploma? Or Can I do diploma after MCA degree?

You can try for a public/private sector job. Diploma holders can find jobs with railways, PSU, government departments and so on. Upper age limit for most of the public sector jobs is 30 years. In order to join MCA, you must be a graduate. Also, the studies must be obtained with mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?