31st December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in which field of engineering after 10th with 57.98%?

I get 57.98 percentage in 10th and I want to do diploma which field of engineering should I choose that has good scope in future?

5th January 2016, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in which field of engineering after 10th with 57.98%?

After completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 58% marks from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course or Higher Secondary course. Since, you are interested to pursue Diploma course, I suggest you to opt any one of the below mentioned streams for pursuing your Diploma course :-

--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
--> Diploma in Automobile Engineering
--> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
5th January 2016, 10:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 57.98 percentage in 10th and I want to do diploma which field of engineering should I choose that has good scope in future?
There are many diploma courses available in various fields like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, automobile engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, textile technology, computer science etc. The student can join the course which he finds interesting or you can choose computer science engineering course in diploma. The eligibility to join the course is passing in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can choose to study or work after the diploma course. You can study B.E or B.Tech through lateral entry.
6th January 2016, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are various engineering streams like mechanical, electrical, electronics, computer science and other allied streams. It depend on your interest to choose the stream according to your professional aim.

If you want to make career in IT and Software then CSE is the best bet. There are other core streams like electrical and electronics which is popular among students these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?