26th August 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get into reporter field after completion of diploma?

M giving my 3yr diploma exam based on 10th standard m not completed my 12th std.. I want to become news reporter then how i can apper this field based on diploma or 10th? Is it possible for me to apply for the reporter post? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which Degree course is best suited after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  4. Qualification required to be a Reporter in other country than India?
  5. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  6. In which field should I join Diploma course after completion of SSC being a candidate poor in Maths?
  7. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  8. Which subject should choose after diploma in Computers?
  9. Which field is best for me in Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  11. Colleges in Hyderabad for becoming News Reporter
  12. Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  14. Which course can I join after B.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  18. What are the options available for me after B.Pharm?
27th August 2015, 11:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into reporter field after completion of diploma?

There are different ways to become news reporter. It depends on the organization for which you want to do reporting.

- Small scale local organizations take interview of candidates and give them basic training and recruit 10th pass or diploma level candidates.
- National level or international level take candidates who have pursued courses in Mass Communication and have internship experience. You can take up such course after completion of your diploma course in reputed institute to ensure good exposure facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?