15th October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my ITI in Electrician. Can I get admission in Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  3. When would the application forms of Bihar polytechnic exam be available in market?
  4. Can I get admission to study 2nd year of Diploma in Engineering in any Government college of Bihar if completed ITI(Welder Trade)?
  5. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE? Can I get admission for mechanical engineering diploma?
  6. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  7. Can I directly do Diploma 3rd semester having completed ITI in Electronics Mechanic?
  8. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will be the second semester exams of Bihar polytechnic be held?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd of Government Polytechnic college in Bihar being a ITI Welder?
  11. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  13. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  14. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  15. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission for polytechnic diploma in Gwalior?
  17. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  18. Is it possible to complete diploma course without attending the class?
31st October 2015, 02:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?

Yes you will get admission in any polytechnic. As you completed your I.T.I course then you are eligible to get admission in diploma.

First of all visit to college campus and ask them about release of application form for diploma students. If they already released application form then purchase one. Fill form properly. Once you fill form then submit it with all your documents.

Complete all document related formalities. After that submit admission fee & all other dues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?