13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

BASLP graduates can apply for Neuro Audiology Diploma of AIISH? Selection procedure of this course?

Kindly tell me what is the selection procedure for Neuro Audiology Diploma course in AIISH? Candidates passed BASLP can apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  2. Do I have to pay extra fee to do PG Diploma in Neuro Audiology in All India Institute of Speech & Hearing if belongs to other state candidate?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?
  4. Am I eligible for BASLP after +2?
  5. BASLP or BPT which one to choose? Which has more score?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?
  7. List of Universities and Colleges in India offering BASLP in Distance Learning approved by RCI?
  8. Can I write Doctor before my name after completion of Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology?
  9. Application procedure of Audiology Courses in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Neuro technology after completion of graduation in Applied Nutrition?
  11. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing post graduation in hospitality?
  13. how to become a speech therapist?
  14. Am I eligible for Neuro Physiotherapy after completing Neuro Physiotherapy?
  15. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  16. Does audiology have scope in future? Can I get a government job in Audiology? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology through distance education?
  18. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
10th May 2018, 02:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BASLP graduates can apply for Neuro Audiology Diploma of AIISH? Selection procedure of this course?

Yes, candidates who have completed BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology) course, can persue "Neuro Audiology Diploma" course from AIISH Mysore. Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Sp. & Hg.)/BASLP or equivalent from any other recognized university, are eligible to pursue Neuro Audiology Diploma" course.

>Selection procedure:-

The eligible applicants will be short listed based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (i.e. total marks obtained/total marks allotted x100).
The admissions will be in accordance with the merit-cum-reservation policy of the Government of India.
Candidates who are short-listed based on the merit-cum-reservation will be called for an interview.
Final selection of the candidates are decided by a committee, constituted by the Director of the institute.
For more details regarding eligibility, admission procedure and fees, please visit the below mentioned link.

http://www.aiishmysore.in/en/academic_course15.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?