2nd September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch?

Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch? -- [New]
  2. Can I get lateral entry admission in B.Arch after doing 3 years diploma course? Which university offers such course?
  3. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  6. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  7. What is the B.Arch lateral entry process?
  8. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  9. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  10. Can I take admission for B.Arch on the basis of Diploma lateral entry?
  11. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. How can I get admission in IIT as B.Arch student
  13. List of universities which offer Lateral Entry in B.Arch to Architecture Diploma holder?
  14. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  15. Can I join B.Arch through lateral entry or part time after completing diploma in Architecture? Any courses available in B.Arch?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Arch if couldn't appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Doing 1st year Architecture in Private college : Can I get lateral entry in a government college for B.Arch?
3rd September 2015, 10:24 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch?

There is no exam for Lateral entry for second year admission in B.Arch. Also there is no lateral entry for second year admission in B.Arch.
Candidate who want to pursue B.Architecture, have to take admission in first year of B.Architecture course.
4th September 2015, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to give any Lateral exam for second year admission in B. Arch?

Yes, if you want admission in B.Arch after D.Arch completion then you have to appear for lateral entry exam for admission in 2nd year of the course. For this entrance exam is conducted at state level along with other engineering exams.

Hence, if you have D.Arch qualification then be prepared for lateral entry exam. Admission will be according to your rank in the entrance exam.
4th September 2015, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, Lateral Entry admissions are not offered in B.Arch course. Admissions are offered only to first year of B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, you must have to appear and qualify NATA examination after completion of your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Candidates who have qualified Aptitude test and those who have secured 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th standard are eligible to get admission in first year of B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?