23rd July 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?

Sir, I am student of 'Diploma Architecture Assistantship'. I want to know the process of getting admission in B.Arch Degree.

Related Questions:
24th July 2015, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am student of 'Diploma Architecture Assistantship'. I want to know the process of getting admission in B.Arch Degree.
You have completed diploma course in Architecture so you are eligible for B.Arch through Lateral Entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should above 18 years.
25th July 2015, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NATA if you want admission in B.Arch program. You have got diploma qualification in architectural assistantship which will allow you to get admission in 2nd year directly with lateral entry procedure.
All you have to do is be prepared for the exam and try to get a good rank then you will be eligible for admission in top colleges through counselling.
7th April 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student in Architectural Assistantship .....so can i take lateral entry with NATA. .because someone were i heard thAt in BArch. Their is no lateral entry. ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?