3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University provide PG Diploma in Public Administration course? List of other universities for it?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Sociology and now planing to study PG Diploma in Public Administration course from Delhi University. Does Delhi University provide this course? List of other universities for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD to Public Administration postgraduate?
  2. List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  4. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  5. Can I do part time LLB course now after passing BA with Economics and diploma in Public Administration?
  6. List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration?
  7. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  8. Which field I can apply for Ph.D while doing MA in Public administration? Which University I can apply for?
  9. List of open universities offering Mechanical Diploma course in Delhi?
  10. List of universities in Delhi for PhD?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  13. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  15. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  16. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  17. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration?
  18. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode? -- [New]
5th December 2016, 08:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University provide PG Diploma in Public Administration course? List of other universities for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am graduate in Sociology and now planing to study PG Diploma in Public Administration course from Delhi University. Does Delhi University provide this course? List of other universities for it?

Sorry, the PG Diploma in Public Administration course is not available in Delhi University. The list of universities offering the course is given below;

Patna University - Website Link

Tamil Nadu Open University - Website Link

St. Peter’s College - Website Link

University of Hyderabad - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?