26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which is more tough among Automobile and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Hi,
Can somebody tell me which one is more tough in between Automobile Diploma or Mechanical Diploma? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  2. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile?
  7. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. Is it difficult to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible to study B.Tech in Automobile?
  13. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  14. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?
  17. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  18. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
28th March 2016, 04:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more tough among Automobile and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Both is equally tough and is also equally easy, it depends upon how you take it. First of all decide as to where does your interest lie and then go for it without any hesitation, and I am sure you won't feel any difficulty in pursuing the course.
28th March 2016, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is more tough among Automobile and Mechanical to study in Diploma?

Both Automobile and Mechanical can be tough as well as can be easy. It depends on your study level, your interest and your comfort in their subject areas. However, mechanical is termed as a bit more difficult than automobile. Automobile is considered a part of mechanical engineering. Hence the syllabus of mechanical engineering is more as compared to automobile, therefore can be termed tougher than automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?