19th September 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunity in government and private sector IT professional?

Hi,

I am having around 3 years experience as a Middleware administrator which is basically installation/configuration/support of High end enterprise software such as Apache,JBOSS,Weblogic and IIS .Please let me know is there any opportunity for me to switch to government job where my IT skills will be values and i can continue to work in the same IT field.

Please mail to my ID [email protected] if you have the answer to my querry as i am not yet registered.

Waiting for a quick reply from admin.

Regards
Afzal

Related Questions:
  1. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. What are the opportunity in government and private sector IT professional? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  6. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  7. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  8. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  9. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  11. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  12. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  13. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  14. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  15. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  17. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  18. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
13th May 2016, 10:44 AM
january2016

Default Re: What are the opportunity in government and private sector IT professional?

In today's date security is main concern whether it be a government organization or the private organization. So, if you are security professional you need not to worry more about the job in any of the sector.

Since, you are overall security as well as network admin, so you have a lot of chance to get into Government sector with all these skills.

So, just apply and get in to the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?