7th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?

I want to do ITI in Cutting & Sewing from Aim Industrial Training Institute. Can I know the total fee expenses of this course? Kindly tell me the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD (Tourism Management) in Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute?
  4. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. Total fee expenses and duration of Software Testing Training in Infocus Technologies
  8. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  9. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  11. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. What are the skills I can develop after ITI(Cutting & Sewing) Training? -- [New]
  13. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  14. Eligibility to apply for SIP & Cloud - Advanced Sales Training in The SIP School? Total fee expenses of this training?
  15. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  17. Course structure, duration and fee expenses of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Meerut University?
  18. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
30th January 2018, 10:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute?

The course duration of ITI in Cutting & Sewing is of 1 year long and the candidates who have completed minimum 8th standard are eligible for the training.

The total fees for this course in AIM Training Institute may range upto Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?