27th February 2014, 12:11 AM
sankalp kamble

Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?

May i know all the companies related to electronics and telecommunication in pune district. As i have completed my diploma in e&tc field. and persuing degree.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  6. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  7. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  8. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  9. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  11. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  12. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  13. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  14. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  15. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  16. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
15th June 2015, 01:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?

Electronics & Telecommunication has a lot of scope in Pune like city.

Here i am providing a list of good companies that are desirable to you :

** AMD unleashes Zacate APU

** AKE begins operation

** Analyst: Auto

** Back-end memory testing might tighten

** ESD - Electronics Systems and Devices, Pune

** Capita India Pune

** Artificial Machines Pvt. Ltd. Pune India

** Amdocs

** Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited. Pune

All above mentioned companies are equally valuable.
24th May 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?

What should I do for doing an internship in a company as im doing diploma in e&tc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?