10th July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  12. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. How to do CA after doing commerce with maths? Eligibility criteria to get a good position?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of English Lecturer?
  16. Can an MCA passout take a position as a lecturer in colleges?
  17. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  18. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
11th July 2015, 02:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges:

- A First Class Bachelors Degree in Mathematics or First Class Master’s Degree in Mathematics as a subject from a university in India recognized by UGC/AICTE.

- Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 40 years and relaxation of 5% marks is available for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
11th July 2015, 10:04 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?

Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic College:

You should have passed master degree in mathematics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

You should have passed National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test to apply this post.

Those candidates who are doing Ph.d in this subject are exempted to appear NET/SET exam.
11th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation in Mathematics with first division from any recognised university.
  • Age limit : Age of candidate must be from 18 to 39 years.
  • Candidate must have good knowledge of Mathematics as he/she have to pass interview conducted by the college in which he/she has applied at the time of selection.
11th July 2015, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Mathematics from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

If you want to apply for permanent post, then you can apply through PSC exam.
11th July 2015, 10:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For getting lecturer job in any of the Polytechnic college you simply have to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria :

** Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university.

** Minimum 18 years of age for all the categories.

** Maximum age allowed is 25 years for General category candidates.

** Age relaxation is provided for the reserved categories.

* 5 years for the SC/ST categories.

* 3 years for OBC categories

If you are able to fulfill all above constraints then you simply have to prepare yourself for the interview.

Also you may have to appear in the entrance test conducted for the job.

SO my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the Entrance test as well as for the interview process.

The key of success in the interview is :

** Good communication skills.

** Better knowledge in your field.

** General awareness.
20th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Petroleum refining and petrochemical engineering is eligible for polytechnic trb exam. If eligible which department we have to apply. Please clarify.
19th February 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am passed bsc mathematics in first class in mg university. I would like to teach mathematics in college.
16th September 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I am BSc pass graduate with math. Am I eligible to lecture at math in private polytechnic college?
4th August 2022, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Btech jntuh affiliated civil engineering candidate is eligible for maths polytechnic lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?