18th March 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?

Hi,
This is Srinivas. Now I am final year of B.Tech in Civil Branch. I want to do my Master's Degree in Architecture and Planning. I have heard that all the basics of Architecture are in B.Arch only. And it is too difficult to study the said course with Civil Engineering. Is it true? How can I approach my goal? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?
  4. Can i study M.Arch in abroad after undergraduation in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  7. Procedure to get internship in NRSC? I am doing M.Tech in remote sensing in Anna University
  8. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  10. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT
  11. What is the future prospect for B.Tech students of digital techniques for design and planning
  12. How can I approach to do Masters in Architecture after Civil engineering?
  13. How to get admission in PG after passing B.Tech civil
  14. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  15. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  16. AIEEE B Arch colleges names in National and State wise separately -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  18. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 90 marks in AIEEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?