9th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello,
My daughter is in 11th standard in CBSE Board. Which career is good for her Architecture or Petroleum Engineering? What are the eligibility criteria for admission in these two?

Related Questions:
  1. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  2. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  3. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  4. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)?
  6. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) with 71% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  9. What is the ration of boys vs girls for Petroleum engineering
  10. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  11. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student?
  13. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  14. How to do chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
  15. How to get admission in Petroleum engineering at Dehradun university?
  16. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  17. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?
16th March 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Architecture and Petroleum Engineering for girls? Eligibility to get admission?

No doubt architecture will suit a girl candidate because petroleum engineering is more of a field kind of job. But still your daughter knows what is better for here. For architecture candidate should be class 12th pass with maths as one subject and for petroleum engineering PCM stream is required.
In my view it will be better to go for a better college rather than course. These days many girls are opting for such field which were previously thought to be a man's field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?