8th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?

I have passed 10th in 5 attempts and I have to join diploma in Mysore. Am I eligible for joining diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma college in Mysore after passing 10th
  2. Is there any CET for joining PG diploma course in Mysore University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  4. Correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Mysore?
  5. How can I join KVPY after completing diploma in sugar manufacturing?
  6. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  7. Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  9. After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?
  10. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  11. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  13. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma course at the age of 25 years?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Medicine if secured 50% in 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  16. Eligibility of doing MBA for a diploma holder?
  17. What are the different types of diploma course after passing 10th?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
9th December 2015, 08:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th in 5 attempts and I have to join diploma in Mysore. Am I eligible for joining diploma? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
Yes, you are eligible to join in diploma course in Mysore because you have completed 10th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
9th December 2015, 05:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Mysore;

Kindly have a look.

> Candidate must have completed his/her 10th, 12th level examinations or equivalent from a recognized board/University.

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her 12th standard

> Candidate age should not exceed the age of 17 years

Basically admission to Diploma courses is provided on 10th basis, but some reputed Institutes do conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates.

However, in that case you need to clear the entrance examination and proceed further.
9th December 2015, 05:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma course you just need class 10th qualification. Don't worry about your attempts in clearing the exams if you been declared pass by the board for class 10th exam.

You have to appear for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in diploma course. The exam is conducted on state level. If you can perform well in the exam then you will get admission surely through counselling.
9th December 2015, 09:39 PM
monikasiri

You are eligible to do Diploma.Karnataka State Board conducts the admission process into Diploma based on your Tenth Standard marks.

Admission Process:

Application forms will be issued at various polytechnic colleges.You can collect them fill the particulars and submit them before the date declared.Based on the entries the State Board prepares a merit list.You should attend counselling and list the colleges and courses you have interest.Based on your qualification and merit seat is allotted to you.

If you want to join in Diploma after ITI then you can directly join in the third semester of Diploma but you lag a year less than your classmates as you need 2 years to complete ITI but only a year for your Diploma first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?