26th July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?

Sir,
Can you please say am I eligible for getting jobs in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE as I have passed 10th with 2 attempts in the same year with 62% in 12th 61% in B.Sc 76%?

Related Questions:
  1. Wipro WASE or iGATE, which is better if placed in both?
  2. Eligibility to get job in iGATE for B.Tech candidate?
  3. Which is better 4 years bond of Wipro WASE or 2 years bond of IGATE?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  5. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  6. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  8. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  9. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  10. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  12. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Eligibility to get job in iGATE for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  18. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
30th July 2015, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please say am I eligible for getting jobs in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE as I have passed 10th with 2 attempts in the same year with 62% in 12th 61% in B.Sc 76%?
Yes, you are eligible for all given companies.

Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGate are multinational companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, CTS, iGate is 60%. whereas, for Wipro it's 50%.

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGate recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?