27th August 2016, 07:26 PM
lalit kaul

Eligibility for LEET exam to get admission in second year at Himachal Pradesh University after first year of B.Tech CSE from a private University?

I have completed my first year in B.Tech CSE from a private University. I want to take admission in Himachal Pradesh University in second year. Please tell me can I eligible for the LEET exam to get admission in HPU in my second year?

28th August 2016, 06:33 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for LEET exam to get admission in second year at Himachal Pradesh University after first year of B.Tech CSE from a private University?

LEET i.e. Lateral Entry Engineering Test is a exam conducted for those aspirants who completed diploma course in engineering trade and want to get admission in B.Tech course. Using this entry scheme you can get admission to 2nd year of B.Tech directly.

The main eligibility for LEET is that a student must completed diploma course. So if you completed diploma then only you are eligible unless not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?