20th June 2011, 07:57 PM
khimi

Criteria to do B.Ed in Himachal University? Do I have to pass additional subject exam for final year?

Hello sir.i have done Ba english honours from Hp university and i want to do B Ed from himachal pradesh university.I want to ask that am i required to pass additional subject exam for final year which was there till second year to get addmision to this course or otherwise?

21st November 2011, 10:29 AM
princedangi

Default Re: Criteria to do B.Ed in Himachal University? Do I have to pass additional subject exam for final year?

for B.E.d You must clear your graduation and after this you able to do this..
25th February 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to do B.Ed in Himachal University? Do I have to pass additional subject exam for final year?

i m graduate from delhi university with 40% marks.i want to know the eligibilty criteria for this university
5th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BA economics and i wand to do additional subject as Hindi . How do i do it
13th August 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed graduation in 2000 with 44.8% marks from HPU Shimla and in 2003 passed my B Ed from HPU Shimla. Can I eligible for TGT.
21st July 2022, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I got supplementary in B.sc final exam. Can I do B.ed from hp university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?