27th August 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?

now i am studying diploma in mechanical , after completing my diploma am i eligible to go to usa for my further studies.. and in b.tech i want to chemical engineering, is it possible? Can you please provide me the complete information soon?

Related Questions:
28th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now i am studying diploma in mechanical , after completing my diploma am i eligible to go to usa for my further studies.. and in b.tech i want to chemical engineering, is it possible? Can you please provide me the complete information soon?

The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates can study either B.E or B.Tech or work in manufacturing units. There are many branches available to study after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. They are B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering, B.Tech in Automobile Engineering, B.Tech in Mechatronics & AMIE. So the diploma holders can choose any one of the course given above. They can study the course through lateral entry mode of admission. The scope for the engineering graduation is higher compared to the engineering diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?