16th September 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?

Hi,
I am from Thane, completed my 12th and appeared in NATA and scored 101 marks. Can I get admission in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  2. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  4. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  5. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  6. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  7. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  10. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  11. Can I study Architecture without giving NATA Exam having secured only 45 marks in Mathematics of 10+2?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  13. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?
  14. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  15. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission in school of Architecture and Planning with 97 marks in NATA?
  17. Which are the private or government colleges in Delhi? I have scored 101 marks
  18. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?

7th April 2017, 11:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?

Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture have set their own cut off marks for admission. So, in order to get admission you have to achieve the cut off marks of the institute. The cut off marks changes every year depending on the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> Number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper.

18th April 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?

What marks usually require for admission in B Arc in Rachna college as per last year cut off mark?

7th May 2021, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can 101 in nata get me into rachna sansad?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?