19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how many seats are there for PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute? Can you let me know about the seats availability for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Telecommunications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tele Communications in VAG Group of Educational Institute?
  5. Can a BA graduate study PG Diploma in Tourism Management course? Where to apply for it?
  6. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  7. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  8. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  9. Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?
  11. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  12. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  14. How many Diploma in Civil Engineering seats are available PSPC?
  15. How many Diploma in Ceramic Technology seats are available in Indian Institute of Ceramics?
  16. How many Diploma in Apparel Merchandising seats are available in IIFT, Agra?
  17. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  18. How many PG Diploma in Application of Psychology seats are available in VIPS Group of Institution? -- [New]
30th April 2019, 07:13 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute?

The total number of PG Diploma in Telecommunication seats are available in VAG Group of Educational Institute is 40.

VAG Group of Educational Institute

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sunbreeze Building, 2nd Floor, Above State Bank of Patiala, Sanjauli
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171006, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?