6th April 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?

Hi, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Abasaheb Parvekar College for Diploma course in Hotel Management? I want to do this course in this college. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Diploma(Hotel Management) seats are available in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  3. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management course for 10th student?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management in Karnataka?
  14. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  15. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  16. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
4th May 2018, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?

For diploma in hotel management course, you need class 10th qualification first. Once you have the qualification, you will become eligible for polytechnic entrance exam.

Most of the state polytechnic entrance exams offer diploma in hotel management course. Admission is based on rank you get in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?