15th October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Media in Kashmir University?

Hi Sir,
What is the eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Mass Media from Kashmir University? Please tell me as I really want to do Mass Media Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the terminology of media and mass communication? What's the syllabus of Kashmir university for the same
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  4. Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?
  5. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  7. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  8. What is the future after doing degree in mass media?
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  10. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  12. Best study material to crack the exam of St Xaviers for bachelor in Mass media?
  13. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PG in mass media and journalism by correspondence from university in Mumbai
  15. Which is the best study material to crack exam of St. Xaviers for Bachelors in Mass Media?
  16. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  17. Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
26th October 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mass Media in Kashmir University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
What is the eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Mass Media from Kashmir University? Please tell me as I really want to do Mass Media Diploma course.
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?