15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?

I want to join Indian Institute of Fire Engineering for Advanced Diploma course in Industrial Safety. Can I know about the eligibility criteria? And also tell me about the course structure and course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  2. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  3. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  4. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  5. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  6. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  8. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Fire Officer post in Manufacturing sector?
  10. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  11. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  12. How can I apply for Indian Navy being a student of Fire Brigade?
  13. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  15. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  18. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
17th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Indian Institute of Fire Engineering for Advanced Diploma course in Industrial Safety. Can I know about the eligibility criteria? And also tell me about the course structure and course fee.

The students with B.Sc / B.E or B.Tech / Diploma are eligible for the Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering. The candidates can apply online for the admission. The course duration will be one year (2 semesters). The course structure for the course is given below;

Semester I

Safety, Health and Environmental Management
Safety in Engineering – I
Quality Control in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation

Semester II

Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health
Safety in Engineering – II
Safety in Chemical Industry
Project
Elective (any one from the following)
Safety in Engineering Industry
Safety in Construction Industry
Advanced Safety Management and Engineering
Environmental Management

The fees for the Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety will be Rs 20,600 approximately. For exact fees details the aspirant should contact the institution. The Indian Institute of Fire Engineering website link is given here for your reference Click Here
17th October 2016, 11:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to apply for Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety, have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.

The duration of the said course at Indian Institute of Fire Engineering is of 1 year.
The total course fees of the above said course is of Rs. 20,600/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?