5th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu at private colleges?

1)is there a entrance exam for BHMS (homeopathy bachelor's degree) in Tamil Nadu to government colleges
2)is there a entrance exam for BHMS (homeopathy bachelor's degree) in Tamil Nadu to private colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  2. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  3. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  4. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can I get any government medical college after scoring 193 in medical cutoff?
  6. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  7. When is the BHMS application form going to be issued?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  11. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  12. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  13. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  15. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  16. Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?
  17. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  18. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
25th June 2015, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu at private colleges?

You can apply for TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Course Entrance Examination) for getting admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu state. This entrance exam is conducted for all types of professional course like MBBS, BAMS, Nursing etc.

This entrance exam will allow you to get admission in both government and private colleges in Tamil Nadu state. You can also apply for other national level medical entrance exam like NEET (UG) which will allow you to get admission medical colleges central status in Tamil Nadu.
13th August 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in BHMS in Tamil Nadu at private colleges?

How to apply BSMS in Tamil nadu?.and then entrance exam is compulsory or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?